Whitbread Guest Satisfaction Survey: Brewers Fayre terms and conditions
- The voucher entitles the holder to a free dessert ("the offer") with any adult main course meal purchased at the same time from the main restaurant menu or buffet. The voucher is valid until and including the date printed on it ("the promotion period"), which is six weeks from completion of the survey.
- The free dessert must be chosen from the selection available on our main menu and excludes Sharing Sundaes.
- The voucher can be redeemed all day every day during the pub restaurant trading hours during the promotion period and must be printed and presented to a team member at a Brewers Fayre Pub Restaurant at the time of ordering the main meal.
- Only persons who are at least 18 years old are eligible to redeem the offer and Brewers Fayre management reserve the right to refuse any person who is unable to satisfactorily prove their age or for any other reason in their sole discretion.
- The voucher is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash and/or used with any other offer, promotion or voucher including the Whitbread Privilege Card.
- Only one voucher may be used per transaction.
- The voucher may only be used in Brewers Fayre Pub Restaurants and only original, undamaged and valid vouchers will be accepted.
- The voucher must not be reproduced, copied or varied and all rights (including copyright) will remain with Whitbread Group PLC
- The promoter reserves the right to withdraw the offer at any time and without prior notice and their decision shall be final.
Brewers Fayre on behalf of Whitbread Group plc, PO Box 777, Dunstable LU5 5XG.